1. The transportation and storage of cables and accessories shall comply with the requirements of product technical documents, and shall comply with the following regulations:
(1) The cable tray should not be laid flat.
(2) The outer surface and inner products of the package shall not be damaged.
(3) Measures should be taken to prevent dumping, damp, corrosion and strong vibration.
(4) When transporting or rolling the cable reel, the cable reel should be firm and the cable should be wound tightly; the oil pipe between the oil-filled cable and the pressure tank should be fixed and not damaged.
2. After the cables and their accessories are delivered to the site, they should be checked as follows:
(1) Packaging and sealing should be good.
(2) The specifications, models, quantities, accessories, special tools and spare parts of the equipment shall comply with the design documents and contract requirements.
(3) The equipment nameplate, technical documents, factory test report, qualification certificate and packing list should be complete.
(4) The equipment and accessories should be free from bumps, abrasions, rust and deformation.
(5) The surface of the live part should be smooth and smooth, and there should be no cracks, wrinkles, inclusions, deformation or distortion.
(6) Oil-filled electrical equipment should be free of oil leakage.
(7) There should be positive pressure in the electrical equipment for inflatable transportation, the pressure should be 0.01MPa-0.03MPa, and the dew point of the dry air should be lower than -40℃. The pressure in gas-insulated electrical equipment shall meet the requirements of product technical documents.
(8) Gaskets, sealing greases, cleaning agents and lubricating greases shall meet the requirements of product technical documents.
(9) The appearance of the cable should be intact, and the cable end should be tight. When there is suspicion in the visual inspection, the moisture judgment or test should be carried out.
(10) The accessories should be complete, and the material quality should meet the requirements of product technical documents.
(11) The pressure tank, oil pipe, valve and pressure gauge of the oil-filled cable should be intact.
3. The storage of cables, accessories and related materials shall meet the following requirements:
(1) Cables should be stored in a centralized manner, and the foundation of the storage site should be solid. The storage place should be ventilated, dry, and free from water accumulation.
(2) Measures should be taken to prevent damage to the cable terminals.
(3) The moisture-proof packaging of insulating materials of cable accessories should be well sealed, and the storage, storage and storage period should meet the requirements of product technical documents.
(4) The pressure tank of the oil-filled cable should be firm, and the pressure value should meet the requirements of the product technical documents.
(5) Cable trays should be stored in categories and must not be deformed.
(6) The storage and storage of fireproof materials such as fireproof partitions, coatings, tapes, and blocking materials shall meet the requirements of product technical documents.
As the main carrier of power transmission, wire and cable are widely used in electrical equipment, lighting circuits, household appliances, etc. The quality of wire and cable directly affects the quality of the project and the safety of consumers' lives and property. There are many types of wires on the market, and you should use the appropriate wires according to your own electricity load.
Some of the wires sold on the market are cheap, some are more expensive, and some people tend to prefer the cheaper ones first. However, many of the cheap wires often fail to achieve the performance he explained, which may bring them to themselves. Lots of safety hazards. The production technology content of wires is not too high, and the raw materials are not too different. If it is too cheap, it will either cut corners or the quantity is not enough. So how to identify it. Let me tell you a few easier ways to identify:
1. Look at the packaging. The wires of the national standard are often made better, neat, and have a sense of quality when you hold them in your hand.
2. Open the package and take a look at the wires inside. The national standard wire of 1.5--6 square meters requires a skin thickness (insulation thickness) of 0.7mm. If it is too thick, it is non-standard, and the corresponding inner core must be Not enough, you can pull the line skin hard, the ones that are not easy to tear are generally the national standard
3. Burn it with fire, it will be extinguished within 5s after leaving, and the one with certain flame retardant function is the national standard line.
4. Look at the inner core. The higher the brightness of the inner core material (copper), the better the copper, and the luminosity is uniform, shiny, and has no sense of hierarchy. The national standard requires that the inner core must be made of oxygen-free copper. Non-standard ones, such as black rod copper, may have hidden dangers of accidents.
5. The country has certain requirements for the thickness of the inner core, but it is not very strict. But it's not a lot of mistakes, just a little bit, generally invisible errors.
6. For the length, the state does not force the rice to be beaten, but there are many manufacturers who also beat the rice. The rice that is beaten is not necessarily the national standard, but the general national standard generally does not have the rice. Non-standard hit rice is just a means.
7. The state stipulates that there must be a certain mark on the wire. The maximum size will not exceed 500mm, and the next same mark will be printed. Generally, there are product trademarks, manufacturer names, implementation standards, etc.
Sichuan Xinchao Cable Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and service provider specializing in the production and sales of wires, cables and accessories. The company is located in Tanjiachang Industrial Zone, Lichun Town, Pengzhou City, Sichuan Province, adjacent to Chengpeng Expressway, Chengdu Second Ring Expressway and Chengguan Expressway. The company covers an area of 360,000 square meters, with 180 employees, 36 middle and senior professionals, and 110 million yuan in fixed assets. There are 28 cable production lines, more than 60 sets of high and low voltage cable production equipment, more than 20 sets of various inspection equipment, and other supporting equipment. The annual production capacity exceeds 1 billion yuan. It is a large-scale comprehensive enterprise integrating scientific research, development, production and sales. .
Since its establishment, the company has grown in scale, has advanced production lines and testing equipment, strictly follows standards and organizes production, and implements full monitoring from the purchase of raw materials to the delivery of finished products. Formulate the quality policy of "focusing on customer needs, based on production management, continuously improving the quality system, and improving customer satisfaction products".
The company has passed the ISO9001:2015 quality management system certification, ISO14001:2015 environmental management system certification, OHSAS18001:2007 occupational health and safety management system certification, and obtained the production license issued by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, CCC certification, and flame retardant products in public places. Use certificate, safety production standardization certificate and won many honorary titles such as "National Customer Satisfaction Products, National Authoritative Testing Quality Products, China Green Environmental Protection Products, and China Famous Brands". It is well received and trusted by partners and users.
Facing the new market competition trend and the pattern of economic integration, Xinchao Cable will adhere to the development concept of "quality determines strength", adhere to the business policy of "honesty, innovation, forge ahead, and steady development, and vigorously promote technological innovation. , capital operation, and three major strategies for expansion, to promote the transformation of Xinchao Cable from a traditional enterprise to a high-tech industry, and to contribute our wisdom and strength to the construction of the power industry.
Disclaimer: This article is reproduced from other media. The purpose of reprinting is to convey more information. It does not mean that this website agrees with its views and is responsible for its authenticity, and does not bear any legal responsibility. All resources on this site are collected on the Internet. The purpose of sharing is for everyone's learning and reference only. If there is copyright or intellectual property infringement, please leave us a message.